Culminating a week that saw his daughters Vequist and Lady Lilly (an earlier debut Saratoga winner) finish 1-3 in the G1 Spinaway - vaulting him to #1 on the Leading Freshman Sire List - Nyquist went from strength to strength as his offspring made quite an impression at Fasig-Tipton's September Sale. Eight of his colts and fillies went beyond the century mark, two bringing the top prices of any of his sire crop, with support from top buyers:
- $510,000, purchaser Mike Ryan, Agt., consigned by South Point Sales Agency, Agt.
- $500,000, purchaser Courtlandt Farm, consigned by Warrendale Sales, Agt.
- $350,000, purchaser Spendthrift Farm, consigned by Anderson Farms, Agt.
- $325,000, purchaser Breeze Easy, consigned by Vinery Sales, Agt., for Haymarket Farm
- $215,000, purchaser Stripes Stable, consigned by Paramount Sales, Agt.